Monday, December 15, 2008

i don't know what to write about?


I have to write about something and it has to be 200 words but I can’t think of anything to write about. I have no idea of what to write and if it has to be 200 words then this is going to be very had. I could just keep typing I don’t know what to write about I don’t know what to write about i think I won’t get the full points but how am I going to write about something when i have nothing to write about. So I have nothing to write about I have nothing to write about I have nothing to write about. I don’t have cheer over break!!!!!!!!! We have 3 hour practices the first day of January though. But we need it our scores were not as good as they could have been. Our stunt group is good. It is, Mal, Carynn, and Alana, and me. Well there is nothing to write about for a little bit. Let's see… I have cheer today and I have swim make ups and if you don’t make it up you will fail and have to take gym all over and the pool is freezing and it does not help to move around

No comments: